Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sat-Sun. Notes.

Been a gorgeous couple days with sun and temps near the mid 80’s. Sunday I finally decided I would try to get out of the house, Even though my energy level is till low, I needed to get the dumper down to the end of the driveway and then go and refill a prescription. After the errands were done I got home and had lunch and just relaxed. Hopefully I am getting back to normal after a week of feeling knocked out.

How about a Charlie picture before you are all tired of seeing him.

Charlie&Rigg's10-23-14a

Here he is laying next to his big brother.

Since we got home from Branson Charlie seems to be getting more and more social around the house, He knows his name, and where he is allowed or not, and of course the word NO. His mortal enemy is the fly swatter that Donna keeps next to her chair for his lapses of memory, it’s funny to see Sadie run when she see’s Grandma pick up the swatter. He is now limiting his playtime so he can nap with Rigg’s when Rigg’s tires of it. Not much going on here at the ranch. Hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be Safe… Sam & Donna………..

7 comments:

  1. Like that little Charlie guy. Good for you folks in helping the little feller out. Been many years since I've had the flu but I do remember how awful it's miseries were when I did catch it from time to time. Speedy recovery.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure glad you felt up to getting out for a few minutes. And we never get tired of pictures of the fur kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been feeling under the weather for the last little bit. We have been so busy I haven't had time to check out any blogs. Sure hope you get better real soon.

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get back to 100% real soon. It's harder to snap back when you get past a certain age, and darn near impossible when you get to my age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Resting up after that trip and being under the weather is not a bad thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that you have had the flu, do you need to get a flu shot...or did you already get one and then get the flu? How great for Riggins to take on a new sibling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are both on the mend. Think of you often. Thank goodness for the furry kids. I think they keep us healthier than we would be without them. Helen

    ReplyDelete