Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Notes.

Friday I had cut the back grass before it started to rain. Saturday It was predicted for on and off showers all day, I probably could have got some cutting in but it did finally cloud up and start raining.

Today the forecast was for sun and more sun, so I let it dry up until about noon and then got John Deere out to finish the front and side. While I was doing that my Son Andy replaced a brake hose on the front of his mothers car that was causing the front caliper to lock up.When he got it done he test drove it and pronounced it fixed. Mom will be glad to have her Escape back. The old hose had collapsed inside and would allow high pressure through to apply the brake. but not the low pressure of a release. so the brake would stick on and get hot.

Donna had to work the day watch at Walgreens today, she has been using my truck while her car was broke.

When I finally got off the tractor the temp was 99deg. so I am ready for a shower and a nap.

Rigg’s seems to responding well to his medication, his limp is just about gone and he is more perky now.

That’s about it for now. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Riggs is feeling better. You and Donna stay cool in that heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riggs must feel like a new man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Riggs is feeling better. Our Lab had the same issues. Did the doctor suggest glucosamine chondroitin for dogs? It's certainly helps arthritis in humans and is highly recommended for dogs and cats as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear that Riggs is doing better. But I certainly hope the weather cools down as we start to head east. I've gotten really used to our 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that Riggs is feeling a bit better! It is always nice to have a handy son that can fix some of the car problems.

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete