Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday Musings.

Here we are with another great sunny day here in Dardenne Prairie. Plus it’s not really all that hot, Mid 80’s and a little bit of humidity.

Donna has the night shift tonight at the restaurant.

My Son was going to take my bike out on the Katy trail but he discovered handlebar wouldn’t tighten up and it turns when trying to make a turn. We tried tightening the neck bolt but at the risk of stripping the Allen head off, we could not get it to tighten enough to lock the handlebar. Now is when I wish my welder hadn’t been stolen as I would put a tack weld on each side of the neck and the big bearing bolt which is tight, and that would lock the handlebar in the straight ahead position. My only neighbor who also had a welder moved when the new highway came through so now I have to find someone else. 5 minutes and it would be fixed.

I bought the bike at Wal Mart and hadn’t rode it since I brought it home, I was going to take it camping next week, so maybe I will go look for a shop that can tack it for me.

Got the truck back the other day from the body shop, I was surprised when I went to pick it up they had detailed it completely inside and out, even got the disc brake dust off the wheels, looks like new. Max is ready now for a camping trip.

That’s about it for today, hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be safe. Sam & Donna…….

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to take the fiver out for a little road trip soon!

    ReplyDelete