Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Musings.

Here we are with another gorgeous day here in Dardenne Prairie Mo. Sunny and clear with a high of 90. I can live with that. Donna is working the day watch at Walgreens until 04:00PM. When she gets off I am taking the truck Max to the body shop to drop him off and she will pick me up and then we are going out to supper.

The truck will be in the shop for 2 0r 3 days. Then when I get it back I am thinking about taking the fiver and Rigg’s and I get out and camp for a couple days. Donna is off tomorrow and then she works from Wed-Mon again.

Not much doing here at the ranch, Rigg’s and I are just relaxing and watching the world go by.

Hope all is well with all our friends, be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

1 comment: