Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday Notes.

10359320_10202264376438257_897469431614296383_n

Today June 14th is celebrated throughput the United States at Flag Day. As a veteran I display the US Flag everyday. I think we have the most recognizable flag in the world, it certainly does a good job of representing our free nation.

Last night I enjoyed a wonderful supper of pizza and beer after an 11 day abstinence from alcohol due to a medicine I was taking.I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Donna worked the evening shift at the restaurant as she will tonight also.

It is a sunny day and the back yard looks like it’s starting to dry out so I will go and get some gas for John Deere and start on that later this afternoon, supposed to be sunny and in the 80’s today.

Not much else going on here at the ranch, hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be safe, Sam & Donna…….

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how good a beer tastes when you haven't had one for a while. I split a bottle of beer with my daughter last night after our gym workout. Wow, it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually when I have to abstain it's cause I don't feel good...Glad you can hoist one down again!

    ReplyDelete