Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Musings.

Well it is a cloudy day all day here at the ranch, looks like it is trying to rain but nothing so far.Temps are supposed to stay in the 70’s just right.

Donna has the day shift today at Walgreens and then she will be off tomorrow.

Riggs06-06-14a

                    Rigg’s always on the alert.

Riggs06-06-14b

           Okay I was alert, now do I get a treat.

Not much else doing here, we’re waiting for Mom to come home. Tomorrow I have to see if she needs her freon topped off in her Escape. She said the A/C stopped blowing cold air.

The ground is still miserably wet, I hope I can cut it soon, my neighbor got out and did his but you can see where his low wet spots are.

Hoe all is well with all our friends, be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

2 comments:

  1. Rained cats and dogs all day monday here in KC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had two drops of rain and that's it. Wish we could have a little more but I don't want the storms that seem to go along with it. I certainly think Riggs should get a treat for being such a great watchdog.

    ReplyDelete