Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Musings.

Another sunny and warm day here in Dardenne Prairie, Donna is working the day watch at Walgreens today, tomorrow is her day,spent some of the day finishing the system checks, on the fiver, filled it with fresh water and pressure checked it, no leaks after being blown out and pink antifreeze added before our terrible cold winter, Only thing I need to do is get my skinny son on the roof to spin and oil the fan motor on the A/C so it will run for the rest of the summer, didn’t need to do it last year, but I did the year before. It’s a Dometic, and I have been told this is common. All systems have checked good. Looks like it will hold a good smooth 30 foot hover.

Loaded some food, and got my clothes packed, Donna is off tomorrow so I will make a store run and finish the food stocking, and Donna will get her clothes packed, then we will have Wednesday to hitch up and see what we forgot. I have to top off the truck with fuel so I will do that on the store run tomorrow, Then Wednesday I will hitch up since we are already faced out of the drive and first thing Thursday morning we will launch for Indiana, since we have to be there before noon on Friday we will stay somewhere about an hour from Goshen on Hwy 31 and then get to the Escapade Friday Morning with plenty of time.

Once we are there, we will meet with John and Bridgett Hatch who are running the parking team and get our marching orders and see what our job will be. This is the first time we have volunteered for the parking team and both of us are looking forward to it, plus we will meet some old friends and hopefully make a bunch of new ones. WE really enjoyed the last Escapade we went to in 2012.

I got a couple of pictures from the Grand girls in New Jersey.

Meghen,Katie,&Allie05-03-2014a

         Meghen, Katie, and Allie. My three girls.

Meghen05-04-14a

Meghen on her way to some serious fishing.

That’s about it for today, be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

3 comments:

  1. "Looks like it will hold a good smooth 30 foot hover." I hope this is helicopter talk because if not, I have no idea what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sunny and warm" sounds good. Bet you wondered if you would ever be able to write that. I hope winter is behind us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty darn nice feeling inside getting everything loaded up & checked out for a trip in the RV. Always exciting times. Good for you guys in getting on the road & especially after such a nasty winter.

    ReplyDelete