Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Happenings.

Another sunny and mild day here at the ranch, started out at 27 degrees at 05:00AM and now at noon it is 57 degrees.Should be a little warmer before the day is out.

                              Thursday Throwbacks.

donna_1965

Donna in 1965 with her 60 Dodge Coronet.

Sam,Ricky,Bill, railfanning1955style

Sam, Rick and Bill Weibel in1955 at Grandma Genett’s house. My Dad called us the “The Wreckin Crew”.

Rigg’s is looking forward to his outside playtime now that the weather is warming. He plays for awhile then lays on the warm concrete patio.

Donna has the evening shift tonight at the restaurant, so me and the pups will be home alone. with out adult supervision.

I keep waiting for the warm streak to stay and I will take the winter trickle charger, off the fiver and plug it into house power and then start checking all systems.

Getting antsy for a short test trip here maybe after my birthday.

That’s about it for today, the birds are happy their feeder is filled and Rigg’s just went out to play.

Hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be safe.

Sam & Donna…….

3 comments:

  1. That's a great picture of Donna and you guys do look like trouble times 3. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you liked trains even as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to look back at those old Black & Whites. Know what you mean by getting antsy for a short trip. I think I was born with ants in my pants.

    ReplyDelete