Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Mumblings.

Another gorgeous day here in Dardenne Prairie. 67 degree’s and sunny no wind just a mild and nice day. But the forecast says a high of 33 tomorrow and snow showers.Then it will be the middle of next week before it gets into the 60’s again. Boy April will be here in two weeks and still winter weather. Caught Rigg’s snoozing on the job this morning.

Rigg's03-15-14a

He’s holding his new stuffed animal while he naps.

Birds03-14-14c

The birds were snacking in the yard, their feeder was still full, but whatever they found on the ground must have been better.

Most of St Louis is enjoying St Patrick’s weekend, with green beer and corned beef and cabbage. Me I’ll just stay with High Life Light and it’s nice amber color.

Last night was pizza night and I have some Tovers so I won’t have to cook anything for supper, The kid’s were out and brought home to go boxes so thy won’t need anything.

Donna has the night shift at the restaurant tonight, I’ll bet Jerry has a keg of green draft on tap for tonight and tomorrow.

Maybe she will be busy because this weekend is usually a good eat out weekend.

Went down to the garage and put my generator back in the truck, while I was doing that, I fired it up and ran it for about 15 minutes until it was warm. I first thought that it might not start since it’s sat for a couple months but after a couple of cranks it fired right up. I checked the voltage outputs, and let it get up to running temperature. Now if I need it on a camping outing it should be ready to go. Last year when our a/c went out in the 100 degree weather, it ran the air in the fiver for two nights, for the kid’s.

The tank on my air compressor is leaking, since my welder got stolen I can’t grind it and fix it, But Andy has a friend who says he can do it. You don’t know how much you need a good air compressor and air tools until you don’t have them.

That’s about it for today, Hope all is well with all our friends, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

4 comments:

  1. Somehow I've never liked the idea of green beer. But I do like that corn beef and cabbage stuff. Reminds me - we need to run our generator because it's been sitting for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping by to say hi to you and yours! glad to see that you are still keeping busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did your air compressor get stolen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Andy was a teenager, we went camping for the weekend and left instructions no parties. He promised, when we got back I noticed a screen porch window broken, and found out he had some friends over. The next day I went in the garage and noticed an empty space under my shelf unit, where my 200amp LIncoln welder/with all accesories and a Kerosene torpedo heater, used to be. Never did find out which one of Andy's friends was the thief.

      Delete