Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, December 27, 2013

T.G.I.F.

Seems like this week went by fast with the holiday in it. Wanted to show you another example of Donna’s baking, she made this for a lady that is a good customer of hers at the restaurant, she knew Donna bakes and asked her to do it for pay, Donna said she would if it was considered a Christmas gift and no money exchanged hands.
Christmascupcakes12-27-13a
               Christmas cupcakes, Pretty Neat.
Been feeling like I have the Mack truck slam today, so I spent a lot of time napping and watching train movies.
Donna is at the restaurant tonight and the kid’ are out so it’s me and my furball pals,nothing much else doing.
Hope all is well with all our friends out there, Be safe. Sam & Donna..

4 comments:

  1. That cupcake wreath is fantastic. Way to go Donna. I know that feeling of the Mack truck slam. I'm feeling a little better today but I still can't talk. Hope you're feeling better by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that Miller High Life will cure that in heavy doses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking train movies would put me right to sleep! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna that wreath is gorgeous!!! And looks scrumptious to boot. Sam hope you are feeling better soon. I was hit with something last night but seem to be a bit better this morning.

    ReplyDelete