Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday at the Ranch.

It rained last night and I was up to a wet and dreary morning at 05:00AM. It was cool in the 40’s.

Later in the morning the sun came out and the ground dried and the temps went up into the low 60’s.

Of course Rigg’s and Sadie wanted out to play.

Rigg's10-19-13a

                        Dad can I come in now.

Sadie10-19-13b

Sadie10-19-13a

Sadie always manages to find a nice warm spot in the sun.

Later they both went back out and then decided it was time for a nap.

Sadie10-19-13c

                         Sadie’ Kitchen bed.

Rigg's10-19-13c

           Rigg’s has a spot next to the fireplace.

Sadie spent last night sleeping with Grandma & I, her Mom & Dad are camping this weekend and didn’t take her with them. So she stays by us so she’s  not lonely. Don’t know how she could be cause her big brother watches her like a hawk and plays with her.

As a lot of you know Microsoft put there Windows 8.1 upgrade out on Thursday, so since it was free if you had Windows 8, I downloaded it into my HP laptop. It is supposed to be an improved version and since I wanted a Windows 7 machine and couldn’t find a new one, I figured what do I have to lose. It took about 2 hours and then it was done and seems to be working fine, it boots fast and I like having a start button again. Time will tell as I haven’t had time to discover all the improvements yet.

Looks like our friends Al & Kelly from up Bayfield On. way are back on the road south, We hope they have a safe an uneventful trip to their Arizona winter home.

This is the time of the year when a lot of people head south, we still haven’t decided when or where we will be going this year, but I know I want to go where it is warmer than MO.

I wouldn’t mind a month in Arizona, and a month in South Texas, and then maybe head for home.

Have to just take it as it comes. Donna is still having some breathing issues, which is why I asked the Doctor about Arizona and he said go for it.

Not much else going on her. hope all is well with all our friends. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

5 comments:

  1. When my uncle used to head south for the winter he always went to Arizona because of his breathing issues and he loved it. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some fun in the warm Arizona sunshine sounds like a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing the difference in Jim's breathing since we got back here. He has only used his inhaler once and in Helena and along the way he used it on a regular basis. He also seems to have a little more energy. Probably because he's getting enough oxygen. And our weather is about perfect. Just thought I'd throw that in.

    ReplyDelete