Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Notes.

Was up at and at em at 06:00AM, Had coffee with my bride, At about 08:30am we headed out for Branson.
The last thing I heard as I walked to the truck was Rigg’s crying his heart out because he Daddy was leaving without him, even Nicole couldn’t console him with hugs and squeezes.
We took a nice relaxing drive down I-44 to Springfield and SR65 to Branson and arrives abut 12:45 PM.
Donna's brother had a suite of rooms and we are next door to him and Kathy.
Here is a shot from the back deck.
IMG_8071
IMG_8072
Branson reminds me of Scranton Pa where everything is between small mountains.
After we unpacked the truck the four of us went to Mel’s Hard Luck Diner for a good burger lunch, the waitresses sing to you while you eat.
Don’t know yet what the plans are but I do know they will include the Branson Rail ride, so  looking forward to that.
Getting ready for cocktails , so I will leave you for today from Branson MO. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Branson before. It looks very pretty nestled in the mountains, and I hope you enjoy the stay.

    ReplyDelete