Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TRAVEL DAY BY RIGGINS

The park we stayed at was okay, clean but not a lot here. But they did have a nice dog walking area that Mom took me to.Doggiewalk06-02-13a

What I didn’t understand was this sign.

noswimmingnopool06-02-13a

Now I am  very good swimmer, but I can’t swim in grass.

Rigg's06-04-13a

I’m ready let’s go Dad!

We loaded up in truck, leaving Pensacola heading for my cousins in Saucier, Ms.

We saw a few things on the way, that is other than the trucks and motorcycles for me to bark at.

BattleshipAlabama06-04-13a

This is the battleship Alabama in Mobile

MobileAlskyline06-04-13a

This is the Mobile skyline.

Then we arrived at my cousins.Tammy'shouse06-04-13a

Rigg's,Buddy&Eliza06-04-13b

I’ve met my cousin Buddy, on right when he visited this winter, but had never met my new cousin Eliza.

Eliza just came to live with Cousin Tammy two days ago. She’s blind and was abandoned.

Well it was a quiet day.

As Dad would say Be Safe Out There

5 comments:

  1. Great post Riggs. Nice of you to give Dad a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riggs so glad your cousin got a new rescued friend. I'm almost blind and it isn't easy. Sometimes I bump my nose or my head and it HURTS! Give your new cousin lots of love and help her find her way around.
    Love, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that Eliza found a good home. She is so cute and tiny. Hope Riggs liked her. Riggs always seems to be smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riggins, how do we get our cats to blog as good as you?

    ReplyDelete