Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Musings.

Another sunny and great day in paradise, weather wise, Donna woke up yesterday with nausea and just not feeling well, she spent the entire day in bed, I went to the drug store and the pharmacist recommended coke syrup for the nausea, and I got a bottle of white soda, I spent the day watching Donna and getting whatever she needed, Helen, ever the Guardian Angel  made a pot of home made chicken and vegetable soup and brought it out to the fiver. It was just like my Mother used to make. How can you thank friends like that enough, she also visited a few times to see how Donna was doing, Helen used to be a nurse.

Donna seems to be doing a lot better today after a chicken soup supper and lots of rest .

I will make up for missing my dip in the pool today. We are supposed to have another guest arrive today, so I am looking forward to meeting another blogger.

That’s about it for now, everyone be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

3 comments:

  1. Hope Donna feels better..It's no fun being sick while camping..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all that hard work is catching up with Donna. Hope she improves soon.

    ReplyDelete