Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday Musings.

Was up at 04:30AM with my pretty bride, and then she headed out for her 3rd to the last day at the truck company and then the restaurant.

Had to make a quick run to Wal Mart to get that special 2 ply toilet paper for the trailer, then my son cam in and said the belt had broken on the deck of the John Deere, it wasn’t the belt but the spring that holds the tension on the idler belt. I made a trip to the John Deere dealer and bought a belt and a spring, since I had to drop the deck to replace the spring anyway the belt was also worn out after a summer last year so I replaced it also. Amazing how much smoother things are with a new belt.

That about killed the afternoon.It was in the 90’s while we were working so I am now enjoying a couple of ice cold frosty Miller High Lifes. My son decided to go ahead and finish cutting tonight so he is out on the tractor now.

Rigg’s is back to hounding his Dad now that I am back in the house. I may have to turn the A/C in here if it’s this warm tomorrow ,so far the attic fan is just about cutting it with the breeze but it is warm.

Counting down to not only Donna’s retirement but our long awaited trip, I was ready to leave the first week of April, but now it will be warmer and we can spend more time in the water.

Just another gorgeous sunny just like summer day here at the Ranch, temps in the low 90’s. It looks like we will be going to straight to summer with little or no spring weather. although we did have plenty of rain this spring.

A couple of days like this and we won’t have any wet spots in the yard to cut around.

Hope everyone is having a great timeout there. Be safe. Sam & Donna…….

1 comment:

  1. Almost time to start packing the cases of Miller High Life..I think we took 14-30 packs of Busch Lite with us to Florida...Beer and wine are quite high everywhere else but here!!

    ReplyDelete