Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts.

Was up at 04:30AM with my bride and she had coffee, I just had a cup if pepsi. Then she was off to the truck company,only four more counting today.

We have had tenants in the Bird Motel here at the Ranch and the babies are growing.

Birdmotel05-13-13a

                             Mom I’m Hungry…

Birdmotel05-13-13b

Where did she go, I hope she brings me a big treat.

Birdmotel05-13-13c

                            I think I see her coming..

Birdmotel05-13-13f

Oh Boy, Oh Boy Thanks Mom, I’m still hungry though.

Birdmotel05-13-13e

Stop your screaming, I’m just resting a minute until I hunt your next meal, A Mother’s work is never done.

Did some laundry this morning and will try to scrub my grass mat for the trailer today. It is sunny and already 85 degrees. Supposed to stay like this the next couple days, should be caught up on the wash today and that will be less to do before we leave.

Rigg’s must sense it’s getting close to vacation because all day, he has been touchy-feeley, he’ll come over and give my arm a lick and then stand for a face rub, and hiney rub, and then he will lay down on my foot to be next to his Daddy. Just gets to be an attention hound when he thinks I am going to take him someplace.Rigg's05-14-13a

I’m safe right here next to Dad’s foot, plus the sun is shining in the open back door and I am warm but I get a breeze from the ceiling fan above. Is this a great country or what…

Not much else going on at the ranch today. just one of those relaxing days where it is just perfect weather.

Hope everyone is having a great day. be safe out there. Sam & Donna……………

3 comments:

  1. Riggs just wants to make sure that you don't go without him. Figures if he plants himself on your foot you won't forget him. Your baby bird is so cute - noisy but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..Riggins is worried you'll forget him..But I sure don't know how you could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bird pics. It's that time of year, be sure to check your slide rails. We had a nest of babies couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete