Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday Happenings.

Was up at 04:30AM with my bride and had our coffee, then it was naptime with Rigg’s. Today turned out to be a cloudy and nasty day it just started raining about 02:00PM . The temp is close to 70 but just a dreary wet day, nothing can get accomplished outside, good thing my Son Andy got to get the grass cut last night while it was sunny.

Sat down and started a provision list for the fiver.I will make a run this week for anything that will not be perishable. Beer, Jagmiefter, frozen foods, a couple small frozen pizza’s canned goods,Gator Aid. You know stuff so while were gone the pantry is full and we won’t have to make constant trips to the store.

The day before we leave I will get the milk bread , lunch meat, and all the stuff that would need to be fresh.

Eleven more days until we set the special Sea & Anchor detail, and get underway.

Donna has six more work days until retirement, can’t wait, she has decided to work the restaurant the weekend before we leave , and then whenever we are home as a retirement job. She needs that as she would go nuts without having that to do.

Rigg’s is taking full advantage of a bad day weather wise and is asleep on the floor in the kitchen again , he likes to lay under the ceiling fan where he gets a breeze. I keep it on low all day for him. it moves just enough air in the kitchen to make a slight breeze.

Sadie has a little doggie bed right behind my chair so she gets the breeze too and be next to her Grandpa.

Not much doing at the Ranch to day, my Son went to bid a job and then work out. Dardenne Prairie is quiet, very little traffic going by.

I hope everyone is having a great day, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…………

2 comments:

  1. You definitely have the right priorities - I noticed that beer is the first thing on your list. Getting closer and closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drinking about 1 can of Miller Hi Life plus one bottle of Clausthaler (alcohol free) every evening, and I sort of like the combination. If I go camping anytime soon I will probably take some extra beer along though.

    ReplyDelete