Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Friday, April 26, 2013

T.G.I.F.

Was up at 04:30AM with my pretty bride and had coffee, Then she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant. Rigg’s and I headed for a nap.

Yesterday Donna said her car was losing air in the drivers front tire. So today I told her to take my good truck to work and we would take her SUV to the tire place and see what was what. They found a nail and repaired it. Two  days in a row at the tire store.

Haven’t heard yet from Adam or Nicky so I don’t know if I will have company for the weekend.supposed to rain today and tomorrow and be in the 60’s, then Sunday sunny 70’s and Monday sunny 80’s. won’t mind working on the fiver in temps like that. Have been told by the boss it will be three weeks until we leave. She has to find a supplemental prescription plan for my Medicare, got my card in the mail today, so it looks like I am all set.

Anyone have an affordable plan let me know what you are doing.

Rigg’s is taking advantage of a rainy day and napping here in the kitchen at my feet.

Not much else going on here at the Ranch,  Hope all is well with all our friends out there. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna………

3 comments: