Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Mumblings.

Was up at 06:00 didn’t have coffee though. Adam woke up sick and throwing up. So I had a mess to clean up and try to get him comfortable. Finally at 08:00AM I went to Walgreens when it opened and got him some Dramamine and a bottle of white soda to sip. That did the trick and calmed his stomach. He must have some bug, because he didn’t play video and went into my bed and slept for 3 hours, Grandma got to help with some of the Nurse chores today.

It was 23 degree’s when I went to the drug store. Boy that was the first I had been out in that cold a weather. Now I know why Florida sounds so good. It’s sunny and bright here at the ranch but the high is only supposed to be 37 degrees.

Andy & Samantha took Rigg’s and Sadie to the Doggie park this afternoon. They said both enjoyed their outing.

As each day goes by it brings us closer to our vacation time. I can hardly wait.

Tonight Donna said she would make Polo Alfredo, one of my favorites.

We will spend the day watching our Grandboy and if he doesn’t show any sign of improvement We’ll have my Son take him to Med-First to have a Doctor look at him.

That’s about it for today, I hope all our friends out there will be having a good weekend. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

1 comment:

  1. Hope that Adam is feeling better, had a stomach bug a couple of weeks ago, knocked me off my feet for a couple of days. Bet you have a couple of tired dogs after the dog park trip. Enjoy your Alfredo tonight.

    ReplyDelete