Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Mumblings.

Was up at bout 06:00 AM and had a coffee with my bride, then Rigg’s and I got our after coffee nap.
My niece Tammy arrived around noon hour and we gabbed for awhile and then made a quick store run.
Tonight is pizza night, the dough is rising and about 04;30Pm I will start getting it together, A nice big square cheese, that is what Tammy has been waiting , Adam had one last week and is ready for another. My nephew dog Buddy is a chair stealer, I left my chair open for a few minutes and guess who was in it when I got back.
Buddy12-22-12a
           Hey Buddy, that’s Uncle Sam’s chair.
I did tell him I would share it with him though.
Started out at 17 degrees this morning but now it is up to 48 degrees, I believe winter is slowly coming.
Not much doing Donna had to go in to the restaurant for the evening shift, she was home all day here though.
Don’t know about tomorrow yet. Maybe we’ll take a ride and try to see if the bald eagles are here on the Mississippi River, they winter here each year.
Well that’s about it for today hope all is well with everyone. Just be care full out there. Sam & Donna……..

3 comments:

  1. Sam are you sure that Buddy wasn't trying to put in his own two paws worth on the blog? Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Ms Megabyte2 steels my chair like that a lot too!! You all have a Merry Christmas Sam.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, you and Donna have a wonderful Christmas..I cannot even imagine how majestic those Eagle look with a backdrop of snow!

    ReplyDelete