Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Notes.

Another great day at the Lake, we supposed to get rain this afternoon, but so far it is still sunny and a temp in the low 80’s. Rigg’s and I have had several walks and he is now snoozing under the dinette. I made a quick run to the grocery store in Washington MO. On the way back I saw a nice sized Doe and then one fawn still spotted, but I had left the camera in the fiver. I am sure Rigg’s would have started barking the minute I stopped and chased them off anyway.

Not much else going on we will go down by the Lake later and then relax, and watch movies tonight.

Be safe out there. Sam & Donna……

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying your get away...ours was NOT so enjoyable, but sometimes "shit happens"...We leave Tuesday (a week early) for home..sigh.

    ReplyDelete