Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Happenings.

Was up at 06:00AM for coffee, then I waited for Adam to wake up and we headed into Washington MO. to restock on some groceries, Adam had finished the gallon of milk we brought and I picked up some more hamburgers.

We got back to the campground and had lunch, and then at Noon we headed down to the Lake &pool,

lakesherwood06-21-12b 

                 Beach area in front of clubhouse.

lakesherwood06-21-12c

            Docks & Picnic area in front of pool.

adam06-21-12b

adam06-21-12c

                       Swim tag game with Adam.

We stayed at the pool until 04:30PM and then headed for the campground.

Another hot day with just a couple of clouds but all in all a good day at the pool.

Grandpa is about waterlogged after four, four hour days in the water. Good thing I like the water. and being with all the kid’s keep you hopping.

Two more full days before we head home on Sunday, Hope everyone is having a fun week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna… Hey Rigg’s Dad will be home in a couple days.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, your like me Sam,,,,when I'm gone I miss my kitty..........unreal, I tell people I gotta get home cause I got a little kitty at home all alone and I miss her.......
    I really do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have finally gotten some cooler temps..but NO rain...I'll bet Donna and Riggs will be glad to see you...Adam is a very lucky young man to have you for a grampa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That water looks so cool and clear. I'm not much for water myself, but I do believe I would be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are having a great time!..the pool looks refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete