Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts.

Was up at 04:30AM with my bride and we had out coffee and then she was off to the truck company.

Nicole was off to school and I had to go to the License office to get a form to submit to the State to get a refund of part of the sales tax from the purchase of two cars last years, seems as I can deduct the difference of what I sold the first one for from what I Paid on the second one.

That done then Samantha took Sadie to the groomer,she came back all prettied up and smelling like a fine lady should, even Rigg’s had to give her a good smelling when she came in. Won’t take but a couple trips outside to get rid of the foo-foo smell.

Nor much else going on except the weather, it is now 73 degrees here in Dardenne Prairie, supposed to be 70 tomorrow and then drop back in to the 40-50’s like it should be this time of the year. the kid’s will all be sick from the drastic weather changes.

I am not taking any chances don’t want nothing to ruin our holiday coming up in 4 weeks.

Well that’s about it around here at the Ranch, I just relieved Rigg’s on guard duty so he could catch a nap next to my chair. Hope everyone is having a great week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

2 comments:

  1. love the smell of a nice clean dog..too bad we don't get that too often around here!..mostly he smells like cut grass..loves to roll around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those hot days when you can!

    ReplyDelete