Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Musings.

Up with my bride at 04:30AM, she was off to the truck company and then the restaurant at 05:30AM.

Did some blogging and spent a slow morning it was cold and damp here all day so far, no sun and it doesn’t look like it will get above 50 degrees.

One of my commenters said he didn’t think the insurance would cover it if it was a leak from inside, At this point we don’t have a clue where the leak came from. I am hoping when they send and adjuster out he will help and determine this, either way, with comprehensive I would hope it would be covered as long as it wasn’t negligence by the owner. We will just have to wait and see, and hope for the best.

The World Series will be off to a cold start, I hope that doesn’t effect the outcome.Tonight is game one at 07:30PM.

The furnace has been running pretty steady today, first time for this year, The truck didn’t leave the garage and neither did I today, the only thing I will be leaving for is to walk the dumpster down since it’s Wednesday. That’s about it for today, Nicole wore a Cardinals Jersey and hat to school today, the kid’s were allowed to dress up for it. She’s excited about the world series.

That’s about it for today. Everyone have a great week. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna….

6 comments:

  1. So Sam, who are you rooting for in the World Series?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll cheer for Cardinals in this year's World Series - I don't much care for Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cardinals! Some exciting times in your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your furnace - our air conditioning. We need to find a compromise somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the insurance company. We sure hope they will come through for you. To be honest we don't really care who wins the World Series but Kevin is cheering for Texas and I will cheer for St. Louis, that way we can keep all our readers happy.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already mentioned how the Cubs fans love the Cardinals :-0...We Cub fans are waiting for a new manager..Maybe Dennis will get to see a Pennant in his lifetime after all!!

    ReplyDelete