Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Musings.

Was up early for coffee with my bride, she stayed in bed most of the time from yesterday at noon until )4:30AM and then decided she felt well enough after a dose of medicine to head to the truck company.
I want to Welcome my 125th follower canterina serra I couldn’t find a blog for you in your “ About Me”  block, but I apologized for my lack of knowledge of what appears the  Italian language. I too am of Italian –American heritage, but have trouble remembering a lot of the language as it has been 40 years since it was spoken with regularity in my Grandparents house. If you have a blog send me the URL as I have activated the translator to translate into English from Italian. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy reading about the happenings around here at the Weeb Ranch and our travels.
I puttered around the computer, but just couldn’t get going, I felt tired and achey, and I decided to call Donna and tell her “ she makes me sick”. Yeah I hope I am not coming down with what she has, There was one swig of Day quill, left in the cabinet, so I told her I was not leaving the house and went in and laid on the bed with two mutso’s keeping me company and slept until Nicole got home, Don’t know if it was the rest or the medicine but I do feel better now.
Not much to report other than I have a Dentist appointment tomorrow at 10AM to have my last tooth extracted. When I got dentures about nine years ago  they left two bottom teeth in to act as anchors for the bottom denture, about two years ago the one loosened up and had to be removed, now the other is loose and infected so it has to go too. I will have to have a new bottom plate made.
I hope everyone is having a great week, today was dumpster day so I had to walk the dumpster down to the end of the drive. They’ll empty it tomorrow and then the next time I drive in with my truck I will haul it back.
That’s about it for today. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

6 comments:

  1. Sure glad you're feeling better. One of you two being sick is enough. And I bet the muttzo's loved having you curl up on the bed with them. Isn't that Nyquil/Dayquil stuff wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stay feeling better! It's awful to be under the weather. That nyquil stuff is great. Til next time..on the blogs..Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you tell the Dentist you were "under the weather"...It's surprising how much dental work can affect the rest of your body health...especially infection and your hear..just sayin..Oh, printed out the photo of the engine Uncle Jr. worked on and took it to him. He got a little teary eyed and said to tell you thanks sooooo much....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Donna felt good enough to go back to work. She'll probably be more tired tonight!! Hope she continues to feel better.
    Good luck tomorrow at the Dentist....better you than me!! Hope you are feeling better as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now don't you go gittin sick Sam.. Your the backbone of this outfit and you have to stay on top... You will be up and at 'em in the morning big time! I hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete