Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Mumblings.

Well Donna & I were up at 05:00AM had a cup of coffee together, then we decided to see if we could get a little nap in.
I picked Adam up after school yesterday so he could spend the night with Grandpa, His birthday was last week and I told him we would wait until Saturday to go out looking for a birthday present.
He is getting so big, we went to Wally World and he headed straight for the toy department. He said he already had a present in mind. There it was and just put out on the shelf a  Vortex Nitron Automatic Nerf rifle. Only two left so Adam is now the proud owner of one.
Adam09-17-11b
            A happy boy with his birthday present.
A couple more to show how big he is getting.
Adam09-17-11a
Adam&Riggs09-17-11a
                  To Rigg’s he is still his boy.
It is so good to see this young man grow up, he lived with us all of his baby years and Grandpa was the chief diaper changer. Then he was here until about a years ago. He has literally grown before our eyes, We are so proud of him he is an honor roll student, and has learned the country values That Donna & I profess. We love him dearly.
Nicole is at a Girl Scout camp sleep over, It’s raining today and was cold last night. I’ll bet they froze there butts off. She will be glad to get home to a warm bed at our place tonight.
Rigg’s is enjoying having Adam here and bugging him every minute for attention. At least with Nicole gone he has another kid to play with, same with Sadie.
Hoping all of you out there are having  great weekend. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna…

7 comments:

  1. Gee Adam is one fine looking boy.. I can see why you are so proud of him.... reminds me of the years raising my 3 boys.....Unbelievable that 2 of them are gone and I'm still here to tell about it....not what I planed... So Sam just remember they can be here today and gone tomorrow.. Not a good thing to think about, but what I'm saying is it does happen....I'm sure you tell them that you love them a lot all the time..... Sorry to bring it up. but it's so much a part of my life that I have to talk about it once in a while... Therapy I guess. Be safe out there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam is so darn cute & I can see why you are so proud of him. Time does fly by and like Mike says enjoy every minute you have together...
    Have fun
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam sure is a growing boy and looking great! Happy Birthday, Adam, even though it's a week late you still appear to be celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam is a lucky young man to have so much quality time with Grama and Grampa..and Mike is soooo right..We should all say "I love you" to those we hold dear, at any chance we get...Life is too short...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Adam, sorry that we didn't get to meet you when we were there.

    Kevin and Ruth

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful grandson! Enjoy all your time together..it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can fully understand what Mike is saying on his comment above... sigh.. you never know and it can change in an instant!

    You have every right to be sooo proud of Adam! He is one fine boy, and you guys are wonderful Grandparents to all the kids!


    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete