Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday Happenings.

Started the day in the usual way, Coffee with my bride, Donna then departed at 05:30am for the truck company and then the restaurant. Today it is back to temps in the 90’s. I decide to do an oil change on my Duramax before it got to hot, it was needing one after our trip to Wisconsin. Got that done and then had to run to the Insurance man’s office to pay for the car insurance. wanted to check and make sure my coverage on the fiver was replacement value in case of fire, when things happen to others it makes you aware of a lot of things you don’t know about. While I was doing the oil change I checked the gauges on the fire extinguishers on the truck and trailer.

How about a couple more vacation pictures that haven’t been posted yet, I love just seeing my bride’s smiling face when she is enjoying herself.

Sam&Donna06-17-11a

                                 My Bride & I.

Donna,Donna,Denny&Sam06-17-11a

             Waiting on the drink order to come…

Got the bedding for the fiver washed today also so now we are combat ready again, I talked to Adam’s Mom and made plans to take the trailer to the Lake on Tuesday morning and then go and get him after I set it up. We will spend the rest of the week there. He may bring his best friend again which is fine it gives him someone to play with if there aren’t any other kid’s at the campground, he knows all the regulars at the pool and beach so they always have a good time there. Grandpa knows the Mom’s and Grand mom's so he has someone to talk to too.

Had a question on how my sister Wendy in Pa. she is about as healed as she will ever be, and is getting around fine, a little pain now and then so she is taking pain management. She has been plagued with foot problems all her life and so she is doing the best she can.

Not much else going on at the Weeb Ranch today, Donna & I want to take the Grandkid’s to an RV park that is pretty close that has a lot of kid stuff like pools and playgrounds to keep them busy, I may suggest Springfield Il since it’s only a couple hours away and we can drag them to the Lincoln Exhibit's for a little history lesson. Chris & Nicole haven’t been out with us yet, so we want them to go too.

Hope everyone is having a good day. be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

4 comments:

  1. We haven't taken the grandkids anywhere this year...They are old enough now that they are too involved with their "posse", (that's tween talk for friends)...Thanks for posting the pics ...a good time, eh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course there is always Lazy Days over in MC, just a short 45 minute drive away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, have you ever been to the Greenville Recreation Area? It is a COE park somewhere near St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear Wendy is doing ok, and hope the pain is only occasional.

    ReplyDelete