Riggins with little brother Charlie and little sister Sadie.

Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, Monday

Got up at the usual 04:30, coffee and then Donna got off to work at the truck company, Adam spent the weekend with his Mom so he wasn’t here, he was sick this weekend and his mom is having him checked for Crohne’s disease, hope that isn’t so. He will be over this afternoon and then go back to school tomorrow. Sam has no plans other the some chores around the house, Have to make a run to the hardware store, for some refill’s of snaps I am missing, I bought one of those covers for over the inside of the roof vent in the living room it is silver metallic and since it’s a stretch to reach the vent anyway and it lets heat in in the summer, I was going to install a snap in each corner to make it handy to remove, also Velcro tape when it gets real hot doesn’t stay put as the glue melts. Ask me how I know. So the snaps sounded like a great idea. Only trouble was when I started the job the other day I was missing two of the fasteners. so today I will finish the job. The trailer has three roof vents one in the bedroom one in the living room and the one in the bathroom, The bedroom vent I bought a thick cover that fits snugly inside and keeps the heat and the light from the top out. The bathroom I replaced the little vent fan, with a Fantastic Fan and it will ventilate the whole trailer when it is on, even with the door closed there is about a two inch opening at the bottom so it pulls air in from the rest of the trailer.

Might just talk Adam into a short nap with Grandpa later before the kids that live behind us come home from school so Adam will be fresh for playtime.

Then Grandpa will start planning for a nice supper for when Donna gets home from work, It’s always nice to have a meal waiting for you at the end of the workday.

That’s it for now. be safe out there. Sam & Donna

2 comments:

  1. How do the snaps fasten? Just a wondering!!

    Cindy and Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Adam gets checked out. My nephew has Crohne's disease and they made him eat only non-gluten and bland foods to help his digestion. It works for him.

    I am making a cover for our skylight in the bathroom for the same reason about the heat coming in. I was going to use velcro, but might change my idea to snaps too. Thanks for the hint!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete